Stone Carlie goes beyond the numbers and provides the following free financial calculators, publications, and resources to assist you and your company with tax issues.
Tax Impact Newsletters:
Articles and Publications:
- Tax Planning Aids - Provides a variety of tax & retirement related calculators.
- 401(k) Savings Calculator - Provides you a quick view of what your 401(k) balance may be at retirement.
- 403(b) Saving Calculator - Provides you, if you are an employee of a tax-exempt company, a quick view of what your 403(b) balance may be at retirement.
- AFR Rate Tables - The IRS provides various prescribed rates for federal income tax purposes each month of the year. These rates, known as Applicable Federal Rates (or AFRs), are regularly published as revenue rulings.
- Record Retention Guide – Provides record retention guide for both businesses and individuals.
- Q&A's on New Medical Device Excise Tax - Provides answers to some of the most common questions regarding the 2.3% excise tax on the sales of medical devices.
- SC Tax Strategies - Provides many financial guides containing detailed information on tax-related topics.
- Tax Calendar - The Tax Calendar shows the due dates for filing tax returns and reporting tax information.
- Federal Tax Forms – Provides a quick link to the IRS site to obtain downloadable PDF files.
- Missouri Tax Forms - Provides a quick link to the Missouri Department of Revenue site to obtain downloadable PDF files.
- IRS Calendar Connector -IRS tool makes it easier for employers to keep track of important tax return and deposit deadlines.
- SC Business Strategies - Guides to learn how to start, run and eventually sell a successful business.
- 2013 Tax Pocket Guide - Provides a quick link to Federal Tax Rates.