Stone Carlie goes beyond the numbers and provides the following free financial calculators, publications, and resources to assist you and your company.
- Business Life Insurance Needs - Use this calculator to determine life insurance needed to sustain your business, family or employees.
- Policies Needed in a Cross Purchase Plan - Use this calculator to determine the number of life insurance policies needed in a buy-sell agreement.
- Business Valuation - This calculator creates a possible market valuation for your business.
- Commercial Loan - Use this calculator to estimate your debt service coverage with a new commercial loan.
- Equipment Buy vs. Lease - Use this calculator as a starting point to determine if you should buy or lease.
- Cash Flow - Use this calculator to help you determine the cash flow generated by your business.
- Financial Ratios - Use this calculator to show you ten different financial ratios.
- Working Capital Needs - Use this calculator to assist you in determining working capital needs for next year.
Articles and Publications
- AFR Rate Tables
- Record Retention Guide - Provides record retention guide for both businesses and individuals.
- SC Business Strategies
- Tax Calendar - The Tax Calendar shows the due dates for filing tax returns and reporting tax information.
- Federal Tax Forms - Providing a quick link to the IRS site to obtain downloadable PDF files.
- Missouri Tax Forms - Providing a quick link to the Missouri Department of Revenue site to obtain downloadable .PDF files.
- HBA Website - St. Louis Home Builders Association website.
- AGC of America - The Associated General Contractors of America website.
- AGC of St. Louis - Associated General Contractors of St. Louis website.
- ASA Midwest Council - American Subcontractors Association website.
- CICPAC - Construction Industry Certified Public Accountants / Consultants Association website.